* 6 free range organic eggs
* 4 tablespoons butter, melted
* 2/3 cup sucanat or 1/2 cup of honey
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1 teaspoon coconut extract
* 1/2 cup sifted coconut flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
Heat oven to 400° F.
Blend together eggs, butter, sugar, salt, and coconut extract. Combine coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
Fill muffin cups halfway with batter. Sprinkle flaked coconut on top.
Bake for 15 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
For more information on how people are losing weight and getting healthier with coconut oil go to http://coconut-oil-diet.com now.