* 1/3 cup Swanson Ultra Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
* 1/2 cup Swanson Organic Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
* 6 organic, free-range eggs
* 1/2 cup Swanson Fructose
* 1-1/2 tsp Swanson Liquid Stevia
* 1/2 tsp Swanson Ultra Himalayan Crystal Salt
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 1/2 cup Swanson 100% Pure Coconut Flour, sifted
* 1 cup Swanson Raw Walnuts, Halves & Pieces, chopped (optional)
In a saucepan at low heat, blend together coconut oil and cocoa powder. Remove from heat and let cool. In a bowl, mix together eggs, fructose, liquid stevia, salt and vanilla. Whisk coconut flour into batter until there are no lumps. Fold in nuts. Pour batter into a greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch or 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Makes 20.
Click here for Swanson's Recipe Source.
• • • • •
Love coconut? Our best selling book, "Coconut Oil Diet Secrets" reveals how thousands of people are losing weight and getting healthier with coconut oil diets. For a limited time, we are offering this ebook online FREE at Coconut-Oil-Diet.com. Go to the site now and start losing weight today!