- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 2 green apples, cored and chopped
- 2 ripe nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup strawberry halves
Combine sour cream, coconut milk, lime juice and sugar in small bowl; stir until smooth. Gently toss remaining ingredients in large bowl. Pour coconut milk mixture over fruit. Toss to coat well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
To learn the secrets of coconut oil dieting see our FREE ebook at http://coconut-oil-diet.com now!